This program to promote entrepreneurial activity for entrepreneurs (self-employed) is intended for individuals aged between 18 and 50, both inclusive, registered in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers, who have not been registered in this regime in the year prior to the application. They must be registered in Palos de la Frontera for a minimum period of 1 year, and there must be a workplace or fiscal address associated with the new activity in the same locality.
Only one self-employed person per activity can be subsidized.
The amount of these grants is €200 per month for the first 3 years from the date of registration in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers of the Social Security.
In the case of self-employed individuals with a recognized disability degree equal to or greater than 33%, the subsidy will be €250 per month for the first 3 years from the date of registration in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers.
You can download the application at the following link. Once completed, you must go to the offices of the Business Initiatives Center (CIE) located at Camino de la Cocola s/n (San Jorge Industrial Estate).
Together with the application, you must provide, in each case, when applicable:
- Photocopy of the Applicant’s or Legal Representative’s ID / NIF
- Opening License
- Certificate of being up to date with Social Security
- Certificate of being up to date with the national Tax Office
- Certificate of being up to date with the regional Tax Office
- Work History
- Social Security Registration
- Tax Registration
- Bank Certificate of Account Number
- Certificate of Domicile
- Certificate of not being a debtor in the enforcement period of the Palos de la Fra Town Hall.