Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Fund for Studies Abroad

Young people from Palos aged between 18 and 35 who are pursuing university studies and have been registered in the municipality for a minimum of 5 cumulative years can apply for this assistance.

Once completed, you must go to the offices of the Citizen Service Center. Together with the application, you must provide:

  • Photocopy of the ID/NIE of the applicant
  • Photocopy of the ID of the guarantor
  • Cohabitation Report
  • Registration Certificate
  • Certificate of Studies to be pursued abroad


Skip to content